Jamie Foxx Apologizes To Miley

15 April 2009 |



After hearing Jamie Foxx's radio tirade, Billy Ray Cyrus was inspired.

After whoring out his daughter, Miley Cyrus, to Vanity Fair, a sex tape would be the next best thing!

But then he realized that his daughter is just 16, so Billy Ray got mad and pouted in a corner, refusing to release a statement because "He wishes it would just go away."

But Jamie Foxx apologized anyway, because this is Hollywood, saying on the Tonight Show last night:

"I so apologize to [Cyrus], and this is sincere. I am a comedian, and you guys know that whatever I say, I don't mean any of it. [Big laugh from the audience]. And sometimes, as comedians, as we do, we go a little bit too far.

"I have a radio show…We're really the black Howard Stern. We go at everybody. There was a situation with Miley Cyrus, and I just want to say, I apologize for what I said. I didn't mean it maliciously. You know I'm a comedian. You know my heart.

"Miley, I apologize, so I'll call you. I got a daughter too, so I completely understand."

Jamie is also currently promoting a new flick, The Soloist, so this all sounds like a lot of "PLEASE COME SEE MY MOVIE," but we were bigger Foxx fans before he apologized!

Sorce: perezhilton.com

0 comments: