Talk about hell's kitchen!

Sounds like things got a little heated the other day over at Peter Facinelli and Jennie Garth's house—and I'm to blame!

I recently posted some jokey comments Garth made to me during an interview about being "pissed off" that hubby Peter doesn't cook for her like he apparently does for his Twilight costars.

Mr. Facinelli cooked up a response to yours truly.

"Lets not try to make a 'meal' out of this," he wrote in an email. "My wife was joking. The reason I stopped cooking so much is because she's better at it. And most nights I take her out to eat anyway. She's not 'pissed off.' So lets not try to stir up some controversy where it doesn't exist."

I quickly offered to buy Facinelli and Garth dinner, but I never heard back from them...until yesterday.

My intrepid reporter Dahvi Shira caught up with Facinelli at last night's LG Rumorous Night party.

"Tell Marc I'm going to kick his ass," he said. "Tell him if I see him, I'm going to kick his ass."

Not to worry, Mr. Facinelli was joking.

With that out of the way, Dahvi then grilled him for New Moon scoop. He said the cast hangs out together all the time.

What kind of things do they like to do?

"Dinner at my house," Facinelli laughed. "Marc Malkin knows all about it."

0 comments: